Allied Health Recruitment and Careers with Wellness & Lifestyles Australia (W&L)!
When you join with W&L you’ll have the opportunity to work in a supportive and collaborative culture with inspiring leaders, take advantage of training opportunities and team up with one of Australia’s leading mobile allied health services. W&L is the most successful mobile allied health service providers in South Australia and now services Victoria and Northern Territory. As a result, we are looking to invest in you to grow with our business and share in our success.
We are a young and friendly group that have diverse backgrounds in our professional experience. Our aim and our passion are to improve the quality of people’s lives and we love the rewards and gratitude we get from our focus clientele – the elderly population.
All allied health therapists that join our team can expect to complete a formal induction which includes initial training and completion of a number of e-learning modules through our website, ongoing support and mentoring on opportunities for continuous professional development.
Choose a career with W&L and become one of our team leaders or managers to be recognised and rewarded for your efforts and celebrate in our success.
Benefits of working with W&L:
- Join our team of allied health professionals
- Choose your days, times and hours to fit around your lifestyle
- Permanent work available which means guaranteed hours and income
- Exceptional pay rates
- We have anywhere between 4 hours per week up to full time work available
- Clients located across metropolitan Adelaide, Melbourne, Darwin and regional South Australia
- We offer ongoing training and career development opportunities
- As a subcontractor you can be your own boss and significantly reduce your tax
- With W&L you can have your own business without all the marketing, accounts, administration, advertising costs and invoicing
- We look after all your 20 hours of continuous professional development requirements
To see what our team have to say about us, please click on the video testimonials below.